Today, credit consolidation is becoming more and more a solid alternative when the amount of maturities is not adapted to repayment capacity. It is possible to subscribe a short-term credit redemption.
Credit consolidation: the repayment terms?
The big family of the credit union has two branches: the repurchase of mortgage credit and the repurchase of consumer credit. The first is subject to the law of mortgage lending while the second is governed by the law that regulates consumer credit. These two types of credit consolidation can be short, medium or long term. As a result, the minimum duration of a credit consolidation project, whether real estate or consumer, is 12 months, ie one year, and the maximum duration is 12 years for a buyback of consumer credit while that a grouping of mortgage can engage up to 35 years. But in reality, everything depends on the borrower profiles and especially the credit repurchase institutions.
Up to 60% off your monthly payments Your project
- Redemption of credits Finance a project Renegotiate an immo loan Currently, do you pay back mortgages?
- * No Yes Real Estate Credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € Currently, do you pay back consumer loans?
- * No Yes Examples: auto loan, loan work, revolving credit, etc … Consumer credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € If you want to include an amount for a new project, please specify New project € Project type – To choose – car Immovable Works Staff How long do you want to repay your purchase of credits? Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 years) Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 years) You are ?
- * Owner Tenant Staff housing Hosted Hosted: by a third party, by the family, etc … Value of good Present value of the property
- * € Rent Rent* € Your job Profession
- * – To choose – Farmer Artisan, trader Frame Entrepreneur Official Interim Disability Worker Retirement salaried Unemployed Contract
- * – Choose a profession – Your monthly income
- * € Are you in the bank of France?
- * No Prohibited banking FICP Both Have you applied to another organization?
- * No Yes Family status You are – To choose – Married) Single Widow (er) Divorcee) PACS (e) free Union In the process of divorce Matrimonial regime – To choose – Legal community reduced to acquests Separation of property Universal community Participation in the acquests Monthly income of the co-borrower
- * € Co-borrower’s contract
- * – To choose – CDI CSD Retirement Trainee Interim Liberal profession Unemployed Holder Contractual (Ic) Disability Dependent children 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Your details Name
- * – M Mrs Ms First name* Born
- * Your address Address Postal code* City Means of contact E-mail
- * In order to receive your new monthly payment Telephone (landline or mobile)
- * I accept to receive the proposals of Dulcinea I declare on my honor the accuracy of the information provided
- * Previous % following (*) Required fields
Credit redemption: why opt for a short term?
Generally, the goal of a credit consolidation is to set up a new monthly credit and reduced rates. However, the best way to get an attractive rate is probably the subscription of a short-term credit. In fact, a shorter loan is very popular with banks and credit institutions because of the lower risk it can generate. In fact, the shorter the repayment period, the more banks feel reassured about their client’s financial situation. With a short-term credit surrender, the terms of the loan are also more flexible compared to medium and long-term credit and the borrower is more likely to convince credit institutions to grant a new financing requirement. The short-term credit consolidation is therefore ideal for credit holders who want to quickly pay off their outstanding loans while benefiting from the best rates and the best conditions in force. In addition, as far as implementation is concerned, the list of supporting documents and the basic criteria are exactly the same, regardless of the repayment period.