The redemption of credits is a transaction that reduces its monthly payments by rescheduling the term of the loan, a duration that can extend over 360 months (30 years).
The purchase of credits with a duration of 360 months
In France, to acquire a property, the majority of households use credit to have the opportunity to raise sufficient funds necessary for the purchase of the property. After signing the loan offer, the borrower agrees to repay the loan in monthly installments. Since French banks issue fixed-rate mortgages in the majority of cases, the borrower then agrees to repay a monthly sum previously fixed to his lender until the end of the loan contracted. It turns out that some borrowers are tempted to subscribe to the redemption of credits for plural reasons, such as new rates posted by the lending agencies well below the rate accepted by the borrower at the time of signing or because the monthly payments are too heavy and difficult to assume.
Up to 60% off your monthly payments Your project
- Redemption of credits Finance a project Renegotiate an immo loan Currently, do you pay back mortgages?
- * No Yes Real Estate Credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € Currently, do you pay back consumer loans? * No Yes Examples: auto loan, loan work, revolving credit, etc … Consumer credit (s) Remaining amount (s) to be reimbursed
- * € Amount of monthly payments
- * € If you want to include an amount for a new project, please specify New project € Project type – To choose – car Immovable Works Staff How long do you want to repay your purchase of credits? Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 years) Duration in years
- * – To choose – 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 years) You are ?
- * Owner Tenant Staff housing Hosted Hosted: by a third party, by the family, etc … Value of good Present value of the property
- * € Rent Rent* € Your job Profession
- * – To choose – Farmer Artisan, trader Frame Entrepreneur Official Interim Disability Worker Retirement salaried Unemployed Contract
- * – Choose a profession – Your monthly income
- * € Are you in the bank of France?
- * No Prohibited banking FICP Both Have you applied to another organization?
- * No Yes Family status You are – To choose – Married) Single Widow (er) Divorcee) PACS (e) free Union In the process of divorce Matrimonial regime – To choose – Legal community reduced to acquests Separation of property Universal community Participation in the acquests Monthly income of the co-borrower
- * € Co-borrower’s contract
- * – To choose – CDI CSD Retirement Trainee Interim Liberal profession Unemployed Holder Contractual (Ic) Disability Dependent children 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Your details Name* – M Mrs. Ms. First name
- * Born
- * Your address Address Postal code
- * City Means of contact E-mail
- * In order to receive your new monthly payment Telephone (landline or mobile)
- * I accept to receive Harry Angstrom’s proposals I declare on my honor the accuracy of the information provided
- * Previous % following (*) Required fields
The redemption of credits: 30 years (360 months)
Credit redemption is a banking operation that offers the borrower the opportunity to reduce the amount of his monthly payments, the fact of collecting his outstanding loans (mortgage and / or consumer loan) in a single loan with a reduced monthly payment allows him to rebalance its budget and reduce its debt ratio. To be able to carry out this banking operation, the duration of the loan will have to be rescheduled, if the borrower emits the need it can be it up to 30 years is 360 months. In addition, an additional amount may be granted on conditions that the borrower has an affected project (purchase of a camper, renovation, travel) and that he is able to comply with the terms of the contract. An online simulator is available to those interested in this operation. The numerical data resulting from the simulation makes it possible to visualize what the repurchase of loans can bring as solutions to the needs.
- Repurchase of credits over 25 years